SPACIOUS ORIGINAL STYLE HOME 5 MINUTE WALK TO WELLINGTON POINT TRAIN STATION
Located in the relaxing area of Wellington Point, this 3 Bedroom home is on a shared property and adjoining a bedsit (next door). Lovely garden a true gardeners delight and offers great space for the kids to play. The home offers;
- Sun room on entry leading to the lounge and bedroom at the end.
- Large lounge with timber stairs to the kitchen.
- Combined good sized kitchen/meals (dining) area with timber cabinetry and electric stove and oven Meals area has air-conditioning and ceiling fan and leads to the outdoor entertainment area.
- Bathroom with single vanity and shower.
- Second bathroom
- Recess cupboards next to the bathroom for laundry facilities and extra storage.
- Three bedrooms, one with stand-alone wardrobes and one with built-in robes.
- Covered outdoor entertainment area, semi-enclosed for privacy.
- Large garden with garden sheds for tenants use.
- Single carport and space for at least one car off street.
- Mesh screens to most windows.
- Pets welcome.
Centrally located 10-minute drive to Wellington Point Reserve, restaurants and cafés. 10-minute drive to Cleveland, Birkdale and a touch further to Capalaba CBD'S. Walking distance to local schools and public transport.
If you are on realestate.com.au press the "BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" button.
If you are on another property website, then please send us an email enquiry by pressing the “EMAIL AGENT” button. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If there are no inspection times set for this property yet, you must register your interest and as soon as inspection times are set, you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time immediately.
You MUST register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection WILL NOT proceed.