NRAS QUALIFIED TENANTS BE QUICK - THESE GO FAST....
RARE 3 Bedroom NRAS Approved property for lease - For NRAS Approved Tenants ONLY- PET FRIENDLY
Available NOW- Inspection by appointment for tenants with NRAS Number between Monday and Friday email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your viewing and receive your application
Property has 3 bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
Open plan living lounge room with spacious kitchen
Living area is air conditioned
The property has a fully fenced courtyard
Single lock up garage with remote control and internal access
Please read the following information carefully to assist you in submitting a successful application.
• NRAS properties go very quickly due to the subsidised rent and we advise having the attached application completed with all requested supporting documents ready to be sent to NRAS for approval when you come to your inspection appointment or open home.
• NRAS is a government program that has specific requirements to be met by applicants
• A property is listed as NRAS cannot be rented to a Non NRAS tenant -The Govt sets the rent
You must already have a letter from NRAS with an eligibilty number to book an inspection
• If you have your eligibity letter already, please complete the application and book your inspectionby emailing at email@example.com or calling 07 34908404
• If you do not already have an NRAS number you can apply online at www.hpw.qld.gov.au . Receiving your NRAS number can take between 1 day & 3 weeks, therefore we recommend applying for your number well before you start looking for NRAS properties.When you have received the letter from NRAS with your eligibility number, please contact us to check on property availability.
• The property can be viewed by appointment between Mondays 1pm & Fridays till 1.00pm.
• The Lease will be offered for a fixed term of 12 months
• NRAS will not accept 1form applications.
NRAS Supporting Documents Required
For identification you will require:
• A birth certificate or passport,
• A drivers licence or proof of age card and
• A medicare card.
For proof of income: NRAS approval is dependent on household income.You need to provide supoorting documents for all income for all applicants for a 12 months prior to the application date. For e.g if you apply on 29/7/18 you need to prove income from 29/7/17-28/7/18. There can be no gaps in documentation.If you did not work for any period or changed employersduring the year please ensure you provide dates, written information, letter of severance etc to support your cliam.
• If you are a centrelink applicant you need to obtain a Centrelink Income Summary and a Payment Summary and a PAYG summary for the 12 month period as descrived above.
• If you are a salary or wage earner, you will need a tax assessment notice and the last two payslips closest to the date of application with a year to date amount, or 12 months of payslips.
Your application will only be sent to NRAS for approval once we have received all the above information
• Our office will conduct initial verifications and then it is sent through to a third party company who will verify your income.Once this has been verified your application will go through to NRAS who will make final approvals. This can take between 1 and 7 days to receive approvals if all documents are completed correctly with all required documents.
Please note we cannot hold the property while waiting for missing documents
• Once the successful tenant is selected, two weeks rent in advance as well as, 4 weeks rent as bond.
• We can assist in arranging a bond loan through easy bond pay for some applicants & we will will accept department of housing bond loans however they must be approved and funds received into our trust account prior to lease signing and the issuing of keys.
To book your inspection appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org