Located in an onsite managed modern complex with everything you need within walking distance including schools, transport, shopping this townhouse is just what you have been looking for.
A 12 month lease is available on this town house with the following features:
3 well sized bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans throughout
Ensuite for the main bedroom
Main bathroom with shower and a bath tub and a separate toilet
Open planned kitchen/ lounge with air conditioning and ceiling fan
The kitchen has plenty of bench space and storage and a dishwasher
The laundry downstairs has a third toilet
A single remote controlled garage has internal access
Fully fenced courtyard
Presently tenanted inspections will be by appointment with a minimum of 24 hours notice to be provided or you can inspect via our advertised open homes
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application or to book appointments
Please read the following information carefully to assist you in submitting a successful application.
You must already have a letter from NRAS with an eligibilty number to book an inspection
If you do not already have an NRAS number you can apply online at www.hpw.qld.gov.au .
Receiving your NRAS number can take between 1 day & 3 weeks, therefore we recommend applying for your number well before you start looking for NRAS properties.
When you have received the letter from NRAS with your eligibility number, please contact us to check on property availability.
• The property can be viewed by appointment between Mondays 1pm & Fridays till 1.00pm.
• The Lease will be offered for a fixed term of 12 months
• NRAS will not accept 1form applications.
NRAS Supporting Documents Required
For identification you will require:
• A birth certificate or passport,
• A drivers licence or proof of age card and
• A medicare card.
For proof of income:
NRAS approval is dependent on household income.You need to provide supoorting documents for all income for all applicants for a 12 months prior to the application date. For e.g if you apply on 29/7/18 you need to prove income from 29/7/17-28/7/18. There can be no gaps in documentation.If you did not work for any period or changed employersduring the year please ensure you provide dates, written information, letter of severance etc to support your cliam.
• If you are a centrelink applicant you need to obtain a Centrelink Income Summary and a Payment Summary and a PAYG summary for the 12 month period as descrived above.
• If you are a salary or wage earner, you will need a tax assessment notice and the last two payslips closest to the date of application with a year to date amount, or 12 months of payslips.
Your application will only be sent to NRAS for approval once we have received all the above information
• Our office will conduct initial verifications and then it is sent through to a third party company who will verify your income.Once this has been verified your application will go through to NRAS who will make final approvals. This can take between 1 and 7 days to receive approvals if all documents are completed correctly with all required documents.
Please note we cannot hold the property while waiting for missing documents
• Once the successful tenant is selected, two weeks rent in advance as well as, 4 weeks rent as bond.
• We can assist in arranging a bond loan through easy bond pay for some applicants & we will will accept department of housing bond loans however they must be approved and funds received into our trust account prior to lease signing and the issuing of keys.
To book your inspection appointment please email email@example.com