The town house is set back from Warrigal Road providing the occupants with a peaceful, private and safe environment in this family-friendly development. There is also direct access to Gagarra Park which has recently been refurbished with new playground equipment and facilities – great for families with young children. For further peace of mind, a CCTV surveillance system is installed on the common property grounds. Everything you need is within walking distance with bus stop (Warrigal Road at Fanfare) just a minute walk away, you can be at Westfield Garden City in 15 minutes, or Brisbane CBD in 35 minutes thanks to the 150, 155, 156 or P157 bus services. Brisbane Technology park, access to Gateway and Pacific motorways are also in the immediate area.
CONFIRMED SCHOOL CATCHMENTS: Warrigal Road State School & Runcorn State High School
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
· Fully TILED living space downstairs with high-gloss WALL UNITS great for storage!
· DUCTED REVERSE CYCLE AIR CONDITIONING (zoned) throughout property including to all bedrooms, with control panels on both floors
· Beautiful Kitchen with quality appliances included GAS COOKTOP and DISHWASHER plus 1000mm wide fridge opening
· Ultra low-maintenance, FULLY FENCED COURTYARD and back garden with no grass to mow and additional entry with LOCKABLE GATE
· Master bedroom with WALK IN WARDROBE, private BALCONY and ENSUITE BATHROOM
· Two more bedrooms both with BUILT IN WARDROBES and one with DOUBLE BLOCKOUT ROLLER BLINDS (great for babies)
· Main bathroom containing shower, BATH TUB and
· Additional POWDER ROOM servicing the downstairs area with toilet and wash basin
· STUDY NOOK upstairs with additional power sockets and network sockets
· Secure LOCK UP GARAGE as well as additional parking with PRIVATE CAR SPACE
· Loads of STORAGE options with additional STORAGE BASKETS in the garage
· Over 10 additional double power sockets, professionally installed in-wall cabling (HDMI, speaker & subwoofer cables) and Cat5e network cable and wall ports throughout the property
· INTERNAL LAUNDRY and home security ALARM SYSTEM with control panel
· SECURITY SCREENS and BLINDS throughout property
· PETS ARE CONSIDERED UPON A CASE BY CASE BASIS ONLY UPON APPLICATION
· Woolworths, Warrigal Square Shopping Centre, Runcorn Plaza, Eight Mile Plains Shopping Centre, local BP service station and MacDonald's are all a 3-minute drive away
· Children’s parks at back of Moosa Place, less than 1 minute walk and accessible via private gate from within the development
· Eight Mile Plains Community Children's Centre (next door)
· 5-minute drive to Westfield Garden City, Runcorn State High School and Macgregor Primary & Macgregor State School
· 8-minute drive to Sunnybank Plaza (restaurants, shops and cinema)
· Frequent bus services (150, 155, 156 and Rocket P157) on your doorstep
***IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE SMS NOTIFICATIONS AND UPDATES. TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION PLEASE CLICK ON THE VIRTUAL TOUR LINK AND FOLLOW THE PROMPTS***
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Image Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You will get a copy of the lease in the web book reply when you have enquired otherwise you can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you.