This newly renovated property has just been updated with new carpet, fresh paint and new appliances. Located in a quiet, safe and friendly complex, the property is surrounded by bushland with plenty of native wildlife. This sought after complex also features a shaded sparkling pool and new barbecue facilities.
The property features:
* New carpet installed throughout
* Fresh paint
* New stovetop and range hood
* Three very spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Large two way bathroom with bath and walk-in shower
* Separate toilet
* Open plan living area leading out to front balcony
* Double lock-up garage with internal access plus two additional off-street car spaces
* Large laundry with plenty of storage
* Ceiling fans in 3 bedrooms, living area and dining area
* Recently installed new blinds
Panorama Palms complex is nestled within a quiet bushland setting with plenty of natural wildlife around. Our residents enjoy frequent visits by koalas, kangaroos and an enormous array of tropical birds. The complex features a shaded sparkling pool, BBQ area, 24 hour CCTV security, on site management and plenty of visitor parking.
Great location, very handy to shops, schools, medical centre, rail and more. Only a few minutes' drive to get to the M1. Rent includes water and lawn mowing. outside smokers only. Sorry - no pets.
The rent for this property is $380 per week, with bond being $1,520. A 6 month lease is available with an option to extend.
Summer is just around the corner and this Hinterland escape is the perfect location to cool down in the hot Queensland sun.