16A Norman Street, Fig Tree Pocket, Queensland 4069
$430 weeklyAvailable: 09 September 17 Bond: $1,720
Comfortable and spacious home in handy locationThere is space for everyone in this large home perched up high in an elevated position in the ever-popular Fig Tree Pocket.
Easy access to the bus on Kenmore Road, and just a couple of minutes from the motorway, and easy access to the Centenary Hwy Bikeway, this home is in a very handy location, but also in a quiet wide tree-lined street.
Features of this comfortable home include:
* Four double bedrooms all with built ins
* Master bedroom has walk in robe and ensuite and an additional study area
* Two separate living areas offer versatility and space for everyone - dining/lounge/family areas
* As well as the two separate living areas there is an enclosed sunroom
* Kitchen is centrally located to both living areas, with dishwasher and new oven, and large pantry
* Home has ducted air-conditioning with a vent in every room - even the laundry
* Large internal laundry
* Double carport with storage beside
* Low maintenance grounds
With so much space and in such a good location, this home is definitely one to put on the wish list.
Viewing is easy. Just call or email to either register for advertised times or to arrange an inspection time. (Please register if you plan to attend advertised times so we can advise any last minute changes.)
Make your enquiry today!
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Carports: 2
- Garden Shed
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Cooling
- Living Areas: 2
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 15th Aug 2017