Are you looking for a good family home to rent on a quiet street? This property will be sure to impress you. Located on a large block for family fun, it is located within close proximity to schools, transport and shops. Here you are just 300 meters from the popular Creekside Parklands, 312 meters to the bus stop which takes you to the CBD and only a 20 minute walk to the highly popular Kenmore State School.
What you will love:
- Spacious kitchen with dishwasher, electric cook top, large fridge space and ample amounts of storage
- Open plan living/dining area with air conditioning
- Huge master bedroom enjoying two built in wardrobes, ceilings fans and private balcony
- All bedrooms with built in robes
- Downstairs living/retreat featuring air conditioning and carpeted floors
- Two undercover entertaining areas
- Resort style salt water pool (tenants are to fully maintain)
- Floorboards throughout
- Double garage
Make sure you register for the next inspection and I will see you there!
***IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE SMS NOTIFICATIONS AND UPDATES. TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION PLEASE CLICK ON THE VIRTUAL TOUR LINK AND FOLLOW THE PROMPTS***
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Image Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You will get a copy of the lease in the web book reply when you have enquired otherwise you can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you