SOLAR DUCTED AIR SWIMMING POOL 2 LIVING AREAS LARGE ENTERTAINMENT AREA
This spacious 225m2 lowset family home offers multiple generous living areas, with the open-plan family room overlooking the gourmet kitchen and leading to the large covered poolside pergola perfect for entertaining!
- Spacious 9x5m lounge with plush carpets and enough space to accommodate a formal dining and lounge area or extra seating. Lounge has purpose installed double power boards and a Foxtel point to easily accommodate multiple entertainment devices
- Massive tiled open-plan family/dining/kitchen. Family room houses a full size deluxe pool table and pool cues. Section to the side for dining area. Family room leads to the outdoor entertainment area
- Gourmet kitchen offers great storage, large fridge space with fridge plumbing, plus electric appliances including dishwasher, ceramic cook-top and built-in microwave. Feature lights and timber counter tops with a spacious island bench and breakfast bar complete this beautiful kitchen
- King-sized master with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite
- Three additional good-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Family bathroom with bathtub and shower toilet is separate
- Large 9x4m outdoor covered entertaining area with a view of the salt swimming pool
- Return fenced yard with enough space for kid's trampoline
- Double lock-up remote garage, extra space for small work area with some racks,
- Ducted air-conditioner throughout
- Separate spacious laundry next to the kitchen
- Ten solar panels and solar hot water system, plus large rain-tank
- Good hallway storage with built-in's
- Ducted Air-conditioning
- Mesh fly-screens
- Near new carpets and recently painted
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
1. Solar power to be changed to tenants account
2. This property is water efficient and water consumption is for tenants account
3. Full swimming pool maintenance for tenants account
4. Pool Table in the family room cannot be moved and is a courtesy item only for tenants to care for and use
5. Family room has no connected TV points tenants can arrange directly for their account if required
Situated in the heart of Mackenzie in beautiful Gainsborough Park, with quick access to major shopping centres, Gateway Motorway and walking distance to playgrounds/parks, and public transport only 300m away. Located in the catchment of Mansfield State Primary and High School's.
If you are on realestate.com.au press the "BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" button.
If you are on another property website, then please send us an email enquiry by pressing the “EMAIL AGENT” button. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If there are no inspection times set for this property yet, you must register your interest and as soon as inspection times are set, you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time immediately.
You MUST register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection WILL NOT proceed.