- Owners are Happy to Negotiate Short Term Lease or Long Term Lease -
This four bedroom, two bathroom property is well designed with its main living and entertaining areas located at the back of the property that take in the picturesque backdrop of the lake and the Sanctuary Golf Grounds of Pelican Point.
* Furnished and styled with quality furnishings and mutual colours throughout
* Spacious home with two separate wings main and minor
* Large bedrooms with built in robes & large full wall robe to main bedroom
* Separate office or activity area (large enough as a 5th bedroom)
* Large corner spa bath to the main ensuite bathroom & good sized bath to main bathroom
* Spacious combined family / dining that leads out to the large outdoor entertaining area
* Sunken dining room
* Separate theatre room
* Kitchen has loads of cupboard space, bench space, good sized pantry, dishwasher and coffee machine
* Large entertaining alfresco area - two levels
* Salt water below ground pool
* Wood fire in the main living area
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Secure yard
* Triple car garage
* Three large sheds
* Reticulated gardens
Area: The property is located on a family friendly street and has a good neighbourhood vibe.
Location: Located within a short walking distance of Sanctuary Golf grounds of Pelican Point, parklands, playgrounds, The Collie River and the Estuary. Local facilities offer public transport, doctors and medical surgeries, chemists, local grocery, fast food, restaurants, bars and bistros.
This property is a must view.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy.
Simply click on the button above 'Book an inspection time' then enter your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.rmaproperty.com.au. Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed to provide to our representative at the inspection.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rental Management Australia will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.