14 Thorn Street, Red Hill, Queensland 4059
$950 weeklyAvailable Now Bond: $3,800
Spacious 2 Level Home - 4 BedroomsThis Renovated Queenslander is spread over 2 Levels and is perfectly located on a child friendly block, with a lot of space inside and outside
- Four Bedrooms and Three Bathrooms
- The Master Bedroom with Modern Ensuite
- Beautiful In-Ground Pool Monthly Service Included
- Updated Kitchen with Gas Cooking and Quality Appliances
- 2 Separate Living Areas Upstairs A TV Area and a Giant Open Plan Lounge & Dining
- The Main Deck off the Kitchen with Mt Cootha Views
- The Back Deck off the Lounge Room, leading out to the Pool & Backyard
- Separate Laundry
- Air Conditioning in Living Areas & Ceiling Fans throughout
- Great Functional Study Area (Downstairs)
- A Large Rumpus Area (Downstairs)
- Work Shed/Storage Area (Under House)
- Quality Fixtures and Detailing throughout
Accompanying the pool are generous expanses of lawn and garden. There is also double car accommodation, with room for more vehicles off-street.
The property sits in the Kelvin Grove School catchment and enjoys easy access to the lifestyle hub of Paddington and the shops and conveniences of Ashgrove.
Please call anytime to arrange a Private Inspection - Danielle, 0418 383 950
**** IT IS ESSENTIAL TO REGISTER FOR EITHER THE INSPECTIONS LISTED OR REQUEST OTHER TIMES. REFER TO INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.****
*** HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION ****
1. realestate.com.au - press the "BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" button located on the right hand side of the page
2. innerbrisbane.com - press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button located on the right hand side
3. All other websites - use the "EMAIL AGENT" facility
IT IS IMPORTANT TO REGISTER even if there are no inspection times set because if no-one registers then the inspection will not proceed. If there are no times set for an inspection you will be advised as soon as it becomes available. Registering also means that you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy.
Simply go to our website: www.innerbrisbane.com.au and click the BOOK INSPECTION button.
Then enter your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
Alternatively, you can access the appointment page by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link which is located below this properties availability date.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 2
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 18th Aug 2017