Negotiable House and Unit Combined - Close to City Centre & Lawn mowing included !
This property has on offer options with a 3 x 1 house can be leased separate or combined with a 1 x 1 unit to the rear including car space for 4 cars!
MAIN HOUSE FEATURES;
- Separate dwelling can be leased separately for $250.00 per week
- Main house is a 3 Bedroom 1 bathroom
- Large separate lounge room to the front of the house
- Kitchen/dining combined with electric stove and oven
- 2 large size bedrooms with wall length built in robes
- 1 smaller bedroom or office / study area
- Family room/sunroom to the rear of the property
- Single carport and single lock up carport
- Shared back yard - cat considered
- Separate dwelling can be leased separately for $150.00 per week
- 1 X 1 Unit includes:
- Separate entrance
- Lounge / dining room combined
- Large bedroom with storage space
- Bathroom with shower/bath and toilet
- Shared backyard with main house- lawn mowing included
- Walk to town, Plaza shopping centre and public transport.
- Single lock up garage
- Cat considered
Options: House and Unit combined $450.00 or house alone $270.00 and unit alone $180.00. Options available upon request and price is negotiable on separate dwellings.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy.
Simply click on the button above 'Book an inspection time' then enter your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.rmaproperty.com.au. Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed to provide to our representative at the inspection.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rental Management Australia will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.