SPACIOUS LOW-SET FAMILY HOME WITH AIR-CONDITIONING AND SOLAR PANELS! - CLOSE TO ESPLANADE
This spacious modern and lowset brick home is perfectly located in beautiful Victoria Point - Perfect for families with various walking or bike paths around the suburb and along the Esplanade - fishing, kayaking, boating, dog parks, children's play park at the end of the road - walking distance to various schools and cafes.
- Separate lounge with carpets and ceiling fan
- Open plan kitchen/family/dining area. Family room has sliding door access to outdoor entertaining and the dining area has an air-conditioner to cool this space. Kitchen has sufficient cupboard storage, with a breakfast bar to the family side, plus electrical appliances incl. dishwasher
- 4xbedrooms with carpets, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. Two bedrooms and the main bedroom have air-conditioning and the main also features an ensuite and walk-in robe
- Good-sized family bathroom with separate bath and shower, and the toilet is separate
- Separate laundry with counter space and external access to clothesline
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Double lockup garage with remote access Driveway space for 2 cars
- Good-sized yard with return fencing and double gate side access
- Garden shed
- Very secure with security screens to all windows and doors
- Owner trims hedges
- Solar Panels (Very Minimal Electricty Bill!)
Public Transport on Colburn Avenue.
3.1 km to Wilson Esplanade Park
2 km to Thompsons Beach
3 km to Victoria Point Jetty
2.2 km to Victoria Point Shopping Centre/Lakeside and Cinemas
Local clubs and various cafes and restaurants
If you are on realestate.com.au press the "REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME" button.
If you are on another property website, then please send us an email enquiry by pressing the "EMAIL AGENT" button. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If there are no inspection times set for this property yet, you must register your interest and as soon as inspection times are set, you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time immediately.
You MUST register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection WILL NOT proceed.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy.
Simply go to our website: www.homerentals.com.au and click the BOOK INSPECTION button.
Then enter your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
Alternatively, you can access the appointment page by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link which is located below this properties availability date.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today