This modern home in the Harrington Water Estate has neutral colours throughout which makes it easy to make this property a home with your furnishings.
* Master bedroom with split system aircon.
* His and her Robes.
* Open entrance ensuite with large shower and separate toilet.
* Theatre room with NBN already installed
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, large fridge recess, dishwasher recess and pantry with ample storage
* Tiled living area with large windows letting in the natural light with a split system aircon unit.
* Minor bedrooms all have carpet and double sliding door robes.
* Activity nook between all minor bedrooms, perfect for play or study.
* Main bathroom with bath, shower and vanity.
* Laundry area is open leaving plenty of space to fit your machines and a linen for extra storage space.
* Pedestrian Side gate for access
* Double lockup garage with automatic door and remotes
* Large back yard, this area may not be much to look at now, but improvements are on the horizon.
* Paved Alfresco ideal for those renowned BBQ's with family and friends.
* Lawn mowing services included
Register now to view this lovely home and make it your own.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy.
Simply click on the button above Book an inspection time' then enter your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.rmaproperty.com.au. Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed to provide to our representative at the inspection.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rental Management Australia will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.