Great location close to various schools and transport. Short drive to Capalaba shops and quick access to Mount Cotton Road and Moreton Bay Roads. This renovated home offers spacious rooms throughout and a wide veranda wrapped around 2-sides of the house.
* The master bedroom offers a spacious retreat with a bedroom, large walk-in robe and an ensuite with a spa bath and shower. A lounge room leading to the veranda completes the master retreat. This 2nd lounge can easily be used for a rumpus room or even a home office with its own veranda entrance.
* Four other good-sized bedrooms (2 with built-ins).
* A modern family bathroom with a shower.
* Light and airy chef's kitchen with gas cook-top, great storage and space for a plumbed fridge, plus stone counter-tops with a breakfast bar.
* Huge open-plan living area with enough space to accommodate separate lounge and dining areas.
* The kitchen, lounge and dining areas all open onto a wide covered veranda with high ceilings.
* Double hallway storage cupboards.
* Separate laundry with storage and external access.
* Fully fenced yard with driveway parking for 2 vehicles.
* Pets on application.
If you are on realestate.com.au press the "BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" button.
If you are on another property website, then please send us an email enquiry by pressing the “EMAIL AGENT” button. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If there are no inspection times set for this property yet, you must register your interest and as soon as inspection times are set, you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time immediately.
You MUST register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection WILL NOT proceed.