The original Queenslander upstairs has the original character features with three genuine bedrooms, another sleep-out style bedroom and a large sleep out off the master bedroom which would be perfect for ensuite and walk-in robe. The original arched lounge/dining flows out to a balcony overlooking the yard. A beautiful new bathroom services the upstairs area.
The lower level has a lovely modern kitchen as part of a large open plan living area which includes a casual meals area, another dining and lounge and flowing out to a huge rear deck with a couple of steps down to the yard. The second renovated bathroom and separate toilet are accessible by the living area
- Fully fenced
- 5 generously sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, including furniture
- 3 split-system air-conditioning for the bedrooms
- Separate toilet
- Separate living area and Spacious kitchen with Dishwasher and french door fridge
- Gas cooking and hot water system
- Formal lounge and dining area
- 900m2 land size for your joyment
- 5 mins drive to CBD and shopping centre
The location is close to Schools, bus stops ,major shopping centres and local shops, ideal location.