183 Golden Gully Road, Kin Kin, Queensland 4571
ENDLESS ADVENTURES ON 108 ACRESA once in a lifetime opportunity for those seeking greener pastures (and lots of them), this enormous land holding presents the ultimate site for a private rural retreat all just 20 minutes' drive to Gympie. Every now and then, an opportunity presents itself that's just too good to go past and this is your chance to secure your dream 108 acre rural paradise. Located in the Noosa Hinterland and consisting of a mixture of natural rainforest, bush & some prime agricultural land. Full of inclusions and endless adventures, this property includes
• Extensive water views to Lake Cootharaba & Teewah Beach
• 6x6 meter steel carport
• Forest Practice Permit in place over entire property.
• Two road access.
• Creeks, waterfalls, rock pools, orchids, tree ferns,
• Access tracks for walking, 4WDing and direct access to Noosa Trail network
• Various camp sites with outstanding views
• House site with power connected
• Good dam
• Prime agriculture land for stock grazing, small crops
• High annual rainfall
• 2.5km's to Kin Kin township 5 kms to Mothar Mountain Rock Pools, 20 minutes to Gympie or Noosa.
A serene yet impressively convenient location and a unique and incredibly rare lifestyle opportunity not to be missed!
Make this yours today! Contact Margaret for more information.
- Bedrooms: Studio
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 43.66 m2 (approx)
Acreage Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 24th Aug 2015