Waterfront Land For Residential And Commercial Use - Siviri, Vanuatu
Would you like to live or holiday in the 'happiest country on earth? Now's your chance! This 4954sqm waterfront block is in Siviri, Vanuatu, where everyone is happy and friendly, and the crime rate is very low.
What you're buying here is a leasehold block, with permissions for a residential property, boutique resort, club house, or boat building / charter business.
- North-east-facing block overlooking Undine Bay
- Mostly level, with gentle incline towards the ocean and white sand beach
- 2.5 hour flight from Brisbane• Accessed via quiet road• 75-year lease with 55 years remaining plus extension potential
- Land rent is VU55,000 pa - approx $650 pa - no other rates to pay
- Close to recently completed Undine Bay Marina, with boat harbour, foreshore and canals• Other residential lots in the area, including actress Cate Blanchett's holiday home
- Local shops for groceries, fuel, ice-creams, gas etc
- Mains electricity available to the area
- Mobile phone coverage
Vanuatu is a tax-free country and residency is easy to obtain. There are several types of residency, but the easiest one is to own a property worth $100,000 or more.
There is huge potential here for an amazing holiday home, or a total sea-change. Wages are cheap - around $2 per hour for the locals - so you could easily build a bungalow for $50,000 or less.
Living is easy, with cheap, good quality local produce nearby. And the fishing, boating and diving are amongst the best in the world.
The process of buying is regulated and the sale is registered with the Lands Department. Local solicitors and accountants can be organised.