Have you been looking for something special in the Noosa hinterland that is a one of a kind? The picturesque rolling acreage offers privacy and quality views along with extensive infrastructure. The well fenced acreage with dam has been used for grazing cattle and offers 4 paddocks. Previously biodynamically certified, the current owners are environmentally aware and have maintained the land with natural and safe methods. Extensive underground water reticulation from the dam feeds to various parts of the property. The syntropic orchard has been used to supply florists with stunning native foliage. A credit to the gardening methods is the large fruit orchard with over 40 species and is located close to the house for easy foraging.
• Key apples, pineapples, olives, avocado, mangoes, Barbados cherries, chocolate pudding tree, and many more
• Natural pool with safety certificate filtered through plants and small fish
• 2 x Widespan sheds with wide awnings approx 4 years old
• Converted 40ft shipping container studio/ storage
• 2 x 20ft Hi top shipping containers with roof for even more storage
• 40,000L in ground concrete tank plus 20,000L tank at top shed with further 4 x stainless steel tanks
• Seasonal creek and dam and 2 road frontages (Kellehers Rd and Enchelmeiers Rd)
• Underground power to house and shed.
• Improved pastures suitable for horses with seedings of herbages legumes and grasses.
• Noosa trails access just down the road ap 100m for horse riding and hiking
The house is unique in design and very open planned with room for 4 bedrooms, currently divided with furniture and has a heavy duty galvanized frame and polished concrete floor. The building has been engineered and council approved as a house. With no fixed internal walls the home can be designed to suit your requirements. Easily able to house 4 or more bedrooms, a large living space and kitchen/dining area, the layout is only restricted by your imagination.
There is loads of potential to put your own stamp on this property and continue with self-sufficient living. The location is handy to so many local conveniences and attractions:
• 3.4 KM to Pomona CBD, IGA supermarket, shopping, markets, train station and post office
• 12 KM to Cooroy CBD, Library, medical, schools, thriving community activities
• 48 KM to Maroochydore airport
• 26 Km to Noosa harbour on Noosa river
If you love adventure Mt Cooroora is only minutes away and is a popular attraction. From this property it is also easy to access the old Bruce highway and a short drive through the back way to lovely Cooran township with craft brewery, school, shops and vibrant community.
• 31+ acres fenced with dam
• Unique industrial styled house with natural pool
• Separate container studio and storage
• 2 x widespan sheds with wide awnings
• Quality fencing and water reticulation
• Views and privacy of rare proportions
• Syntropic garden and massive fruit orchard
• Previously certified biodynamic acreage
• Close to Noosa trails for horse riding