Unit 47 Caloundra Gardens, 96 Beerburrum Street, Battery Hill, Queensland 4551
SPACIOUS UNIT IN OVER 50'S COMPLEX- With approximately 110sqm of total area, this unit has plenty of internal and external space to live very comfortably
- The bedroom is of an excellent size with a good size built-in robe
- Relax in the space of its living area where air conditioning will help during the hot and colder months
- Bench and cupboard space is also excellent in the kitchen you won't feel 'hemmed' in here.
- Easy access to the bathroom and its facilities also makes life easier.
- Outside, a great patio area with good roof cover for those wet days.
- Windows and doors have security screens fitted for that added piece of mind
- Paint work, carpets etc are all in good condition. Near new stove and hot water system.
- For your use also is the lovely pool and community hall where you'll find a library, pool table and extra space to meet with friends and family.
- Located near to Dicky Beach, it is also so close to shopping centres, medical facilities and public bus transport.
Unless you wish to change anything to suit yourself, this unit really does need nothing doing to it. Speak with us about an inspection. Inspections are by appointment only.
- Bedroom: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Off Street Parking: 1
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
Unit Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 19th May 2015