* Price Guide: Offers above $295K
* Located on the 2nd level facing School St.
* Internal: 62m2 External: 21m2 Total: 83m2
* Rental Return: $400 p.w. (Short Term Letting)
* Comes Fully Furnished
* Large Balcony perfect for entertaining
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
* Modern, well appointed bathrooms
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Opposite St James College, Spring Hill Shopping Centre & Centenary Park
* Body Corporate: $1,499.44 p.q. (approx)
* Council rates $380 p.q. (approx)
* Urban Utilities: $306.79 p.q. (approx)
* Number of units in the complex: 55
* Age of the complex: Built 2006
* View: www.joemacalino.com.au/1548
Indulge in metropolitan convenience and stylish spaciousness here at The Hub, where Spring Hill, Fortitude Valley and Brisbane CBD meet, and your ideal investment opportunity resides. Walking distance to Brunswick St Mall, Chinatown, Queen St Mall, and Spring Hill Woolworths and surrounds, you will enjoy Brisbane's best shopping, dining and entertaining options at your doorstep. Easy minutes to Emporium, James St, and Gasworks, there is no location more desirable than 22 Barry Pde.
This immaculate one-bedroom apartment boasts a huge open plan layout that outsizes the majority of units in the market today. With a clever layout integrating the generous bedroom with the chic bathroom and over-sized living and dining area, this unit flows out onto a breezy balcony ideal for the avid entertainer. With a great potential rental return, and unyielding demand for a sizable unit in the city, this is an opportunity that cannot be overlooked.
We look forward to showing you through.
A trusted name for many years, The Joe Macalino Team specializes in the Fortitude Valley area, having helped countless buyers and sellers achieve their lifestyle and investment goals. Joe & JJ looks forward to meeting you soon to cater for all your real-estate needs.
Disclaimer: RE/MAX has been furnished with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.