Purchase an apartment at a Great Price in a sought after, boutique, waterfront building. lazy strolls along the sand, dinner at a nearby restaurant or a bbq on the balcony with friends watching the activities on the Broadwater. This is Gold Coast Living at its best.
This apartment presents just like new
The open plan living making this an extremely liveable apartment with a spacious feel. The floor-to-ceiling windows flow out to the extremely generous balcony and has more than enough space for outdoor dining and a casual lounge area, making this a year-round outdoor space and entertaining a breeze.
The kitchen comes fully equipped with loads of storage appliances including gas cooktop, oven, range hood and dishwasher & Dryer
The master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe and spacious ensuite
Your balcony is accessed from the living area. This apartment is the very essence of Gold Coast living and offers the best value of its kind on the market.
Natural light and cool ocean breezes flow into the apartment and helps to keep the energy bills low.
The apartment has fully ducted air-conditioning for year-round comfort and also has an intercom for when you have visitors.
The resort is professionally maintained by the proactive onsite management. Resort features include manicured gardens, swimming pool, heated spa, and a gymnasium as well as secure underground car parking.
* Modern kitchen
* Two bedrooms / two bathrooms
* Ducted air conditioning
* Individually metered water
* Secure Car Park and Entry and separate visitor car parking
* Private access to resort style pool and spa/gym
* Rental potential $400-$450pw
Building facilities include -
* Fully equipped private gymnasium
* 25m heated lap and recreational pool
* Heated spa
* Outdoor poolside BBQ and entertainment terrace
* Extensive landscaped gardens and water features
* Audio intercom system
* Security access to all floors levels
* Close to the Broadwater, sun drenched beaches, parks and an array of fine restaurants, cafes and takeaways.
The building is immaculately presented with great on-site management.
Put this on the top of your must inspect list.
For more information please contact Randall Scott or Jermaine Gulliver on 0400 406 308