Stylish North facing apartment with huge balcony + courtyard and resort-facilities
TO ENQUIRE ON THIS PROPERTY, PLEASE CLICK ON THE "Get In Touch" BUTTON, OR THE "Email Agent" BUTTON OR "Contact agent" BUTTON.
Conveniently nestled right on the cusp of Dee Why's reinvigorated town centre within footsteps of Dee Why Grand Shopping Centre and a short stroll to B-line city buses, this impressive garden apartment comes complete with a sun-drenched northerly courtyard and resort-like facilities on-site. Showcasing streamline contemporary design and modern finishes, it is set within a modern security building with level access, its idyllic lifestyle setting is footsteps stroll to choice of humming eateries and an easy stroll down to Dee Why Beach.
- Resort-style living with an indoor heated pool, spa and sauna on-site
- Large dining and lounge area
- Resort style first floor apartment with over-sized balcony
- Large enclosed entertainers' balcony bathed in northerly sunlight + courtyard
- Open plan kitchen with modern appliances gas cooktops and s/steel dishwasher + dryer
- Sunny double bedrooms, main with mirrored built-ins and ensuite
- 2 Modern bathrooms, internal laundry, floating timber-look floors
- Two street frontages with direct rear access to Dee Why Grand
- Covered security car space
- Freshly painted throughout with brand new carpet in bedrooms
Estimated rental value at $620 per week - Great opportunity for new investor OR move right in, no reno's needed!
Strata Admin/ Sinking Fund Levies: $1155 pq
Please contact owner of inspection.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers or tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.