A fabulous 2 bed apartment is within immediate vicinity of Helensvale's best amenities
This secure modern two-bedroom apartment sits on the highly sought-after level of the second tower at the far end of the complex overlooking sensational surroundings from large balcony.
- The unit is well ventilated and with plenty of natural light
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite plus walk-in wardrobe
- Second bedroom with built-ins and direct access to the bathroom
- Large living area and 2nd bedroom with accesses to the balcony and spectacular views
- Easy-to-clean vinyl floor in living area and cosy carpets in bedrooms
- Open plan modern kitchen with lots of storage
- Large 2-ways family bathroom
- Air-conditioning units split in master bedroom and lounge/dining
- Extra bonus shutters installed on the balcony with roller curtains in the middle, which is perfect to keep the wind/rain away in cold/wet weather.
- 1 x car space with lockable metal storage shed.
Everything is at your doorstep: downstairs is Helensvale Plaza that includes a Coles supermarket, and other amenities including a library, cultural centre and medical facilities.
Located within a very short walking distance are Westfield Helensvale Town Centre, Club Helensvale, and the Helensvale Train Station, which has both light and heavy rail services. The light rail service means that you can easily reach the Gold Coast University Hospital and Gold Coast Private Hospital, both less than 10km away. Helensvale's primary and high schools are only a couple of minutes' drive away.
The complex has a swimming pool and BBQ facilities, as well as secured access to the building, an intercom system and on-site management. A secure car park is included, with plenty of off-street parking also available.
Disclaimer: the information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable by Golden MR and its agent, but cannot be guaranteed for it accuracy. We recommend to the buyer that any information, which is of special interest, should be obtained through independent verification.