16 Katharina Street, Noosa Heads, Queensland 4567
SOLD - Amazingly light & spaciousGet the price your property deserves sell with R&W, the team that understands property
When was the last time you received a genuine surprise? You know the type, where someone puts their hands over your eyes and you have to rely on the smells, touch and sounds to try and guess what it is, and then be really blown away with what you have just been given once the hands are taken away.
This top-floor apartment, on the high side of Katharina Street, which has expansive views across the hinterland offers such a surprise. In a small block of just eight apartments and low body corporate fees, this was the original developers own apartment.
When you enter what immediately strikes you is the sense of space and lovely high ceilings. This property offers great potential. The living/dining area opens to a tiled balcony which takes in the hinterland views. An extremely generous sized kitchen is adjacent to the living/dining space. The entire area is bathed in an abundance of natural light due to a combination of the skylight and cathedral ceilings complete with exposed timber beams and a wall which is almost entirely glass: yet still offers privacy due to the lovely, leafy, trees nearby. Both bedrooms have built-in-robes. There is direct pool access. There is a carport for your use and a lock up storage facility too. It is just a short walk from either Main Beach or the Junction.
* Generous bathroom with full-sized bath and slate floor
* Open living/dining area which flows to a balcony with expansive hinterland views
* Amazing cathedral ceiling with timber beams and a wall almost entirely of glass
* Very large kitchen again with slate floor and skylight for abundant natural light
* Exclusive lockup storage near allocated car space
* Only apartment with direct pool access
* Short walk to both Main Beach and Noosa Junction
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Carports: 1
Apartment Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 13th Jun 2014