Only a leisurely stroll from West End and South Bank's exciting attractions, this two-bedroom property is ideal for professionals, couples and investors seeking proximity to the CBD, low body corporates and a boutique building.
Close to Brisbane's CBD and cherished South Bank, this impeccable apartment also offers proximity to the fashionable Queen Street Mall, Eagle Street Pier and Howard Smith Wharves precincts. A number of leafy parklands, shops and cultural attractions are also nearby.
• Two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
• Modern kitchen with gas stove top, plenty of storage space and drawer type dishwasher.
• Large balcony that opens out from the living area and bedroom.
• 3 Air-conditioning throughout.
• One secure car park with lockable storage cage in the basement
• 18-storey shopping center next door
• BBQ area at rooftop with amazing city views
• Brisbane State High school zone
• Easy access to public transport and bus routes into the CBD
• Rates: $ 386.70 p.q | Rental Income: $500 + p.w | Body Corporate Fees: $910.3 p.q
Brisbane State High School Catchment
Only 5 mins walk to West End State School
A stone’s throw away (2 mins walk) to the new West Village shopping centre including:
• Full-line Woolworths supermarket (around 4000sqm2), Goodlife Health Clubs, childcare, medical centers, and 35 food and lifestyle providers coming to the village in mid 2021
• Exciting Metro Arts Theatre Precinct. Plus, regular performances by Opera Queensland and Queensland's Chamber Orchestra, Camerata
Photos are indicative only.
Contact Shawn Zhou on 0451 509 526 to secure your inspection or for further information.