Stunning 2 Bed Apartment loaded with desirable complex facilities & sprawling views!
We are proud to present this one of a kind luxury apartment in the prestigious Ecco Apartment development recently completed in September 2014. This apartment is truly one of the best in the building, situated high up on the 8th level, it features a 180 degree panoramic view over the Brisbane River and a romantic sunsets over the Mt Coot-tha.
This property will be highly demanded as it is within the Brisbane's State School's catchment (arguably the best state school in Brisbane) and also very close by to the Southbank Tafe, Queensland University of Technology, Somerville House, St Lawrence's College and a short ferry trip to the University of Queensland.
You are within minutes' walk to the river side and with Aldi shopping centre and transports just across the road, the conveniences is second to none. A sensational lifestyle awaits you here, with the delights of the West End and South Bank precincts, the popular West End farmers market, South Bank Parklands, Cinema, QPAC, Queensland Museum, Art Gallery and hundreds of cafes and restaurants all at your door step!
Outstanding features of this apartment include:
* An architectural designed and functional layout with approximately 125m2 of internal (86m2) and outdoor areas (39m2)
* Both the indoor and outdoor livings captures sensational views over the Brisbane River and the Mt Coot-tha backdrop
* Soaring high ceiling throughout this open plan living, which flows out to one of the biggest outdoor alfresco (approx. 4 x 9.7m)
* Luxurious master chef kitchen with stone benchtop and high end appliances gas cooktop, dishwasher, oven, range hood (Brand : Fisher & Paykel)
* Beautiful porcelain tiles in the main area
* Two oversized bedrooms with built robes and ceiling fans
* Master bedroom with stylish ensuite and access to the balcony apturing the sensational views
* Main bathroom with dual access (2nd access to the second bedroom)
* Two air conditioners installed (living/ dining + master bedroom)
* Study nook & plenty of cupboards space
* Secured car parking & additional 2m2 of storage room on the same level
* Intercom and secured lift access, ample visitor car parking
* The complex features a world class rooftop entertainment area with sparkling swimming pool, BBQ area and with the picturesque view of the Brisbane's CBD
* Free access to the Gym and Sauna
With a very low body corporate fee of approximately $3,400 per year, and an estimated rental return of $680 per week, this apartment also presents fantastic return to investors in this high growth suburb!
CONTACT THE SIMON AU TEAM NOW FOR INSPECTION! THIS PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD!