57 Fleetway Street, Morningside, Queensland 4170
Inner City Potential on 693m2This charming post war home is set on an elevated position offering a great opportunity to purchase into a sought after location at a very affordable price. This rarely available residence offers the discerning purchaser a vast array of exciting options.
The comfortable existing home allows you to move straight in with future possibilities to design your dream home or commence or add to your investment portfolio -
your choices are endless!
When location and position are paramount offerings such as these seldom arise.
This private residence delivers a sensible floor plan overflowing with space and potential, featuring:
- 2 built-in bedrooms plus a spacious sunroom upstairs. Downstairs offers the potential for a dual living option for a 3rd bedroom
- 2 bathrooms, one to service each level
- Open plan air-conditioned living and dining room with high ceilings
- A sunroom/additional entertaining room offers a peaceful yet private garden outlook
- The original quaint kitchen is fitted with quality timber finishes and ample cupboard space
- Additional ground floor living room plus a workshop, garage and a large laundry area provide extra living spaces for your family
- Capturing cool breezes with a glorious city outlook, the rear patio is a fabulous position for entertaining foundations are already in place for a swimming pool.
- Fully fenced low maintenance grounds, established gardens, water tank and garden shed.
Situated within a highly prized peaceful street, a short stroll to park lands, convenience stores and close proximity to local cafes, restaurants and public transport. Just minutes from the popular and vibrant Oxford Street, Bulimba and only 14 minutes to the CBD. Your new beginning awaits.
The serious owners have adored their family home for many years. Seize the opportunity to acquire this rare and inspiring lifestyle with all the convenience of inner-city living.
Hurry! Will be Sold!
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 1
- Carports: 1
- Land Size: 693 m2 (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Garden Shed
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 22nd Jun 2015