Location is the key to wise investing and this property meets that criteria.
This beautiful landscaped but low maintenance modern two-story townhouse is located in an admirable suburb of Everton Park and within close walking distance of lots of amenities, which provides the perfect balance of lifestyle and investment value.
Everton park represents excellent investment value as it remains a sought after location with plenty of shopping close by, great schools, and wonderful community and sporting facilities. Mitchelton train station is 1500m away & Enoggera Train Station 1700m away, 4 Private schools, and 2 public schools are located in close proximity. Westfield Chermside, Australia's second-largest shopping Centre is approx. 10 minutes’ drive and offers, shopping, restaurants, entertainment, and medical facilities. It’s hard to beat this investment opportunity with strong rental returns and longstanding tenants in place.
Step through the front door and you will enter a quiet space with an open plan living area. The lounge room is serviced by a kitchen with modern appliances and opens out to a private courtyard area. Open the glass sliding doors and onto the patio, where you can barbeque or simply just relax and catch a refreshing breeze! There is also a separated toilet and laundry at downstairs for convenience. Upstairs are two generous rooms with air-conditioning in the master bedroom and a two-way bathroom. The spacious bedrooms can accommodate King Beds, and feature built-in wardrobes.
Features you'll love:
- 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom, 2 toilets 1 parking, 132 m² Area
- Master Bedroom with air con & build-in wardrobe
- Spacious 2nd bedroom with build-in wardrobe
- Large two-way bathroom which can be used as an ensuite bathroom
- Open plan living and dining with ceiling fan
- Private covered courtyard
- Modern Kitchen
- Additional toilet downstairs
- Internal separate laundry
- Remote controlled single lock-up garage
- Forty-townhouse complex with security gate and on-site management
- Two BBQ entertaining areas
- Ample visitor parking
- Prep to Year 6: McDowall State School (one of the top public primary school)
- Everton Park State High and State Primary, Northside Christian College, and Prince of Peace Lutheran College are all popular schooling choices amongst discerning locals.
- Future investment potential
This property is perfect for investors, owner-occupiers, first home buyers, or downsizers - It ticks a lot of boxes!
To find out more about this great investment opportunity or if you would like to arrange an inspection please contact us today.
Disclaimer: Photos displayed are not necessarily of the subject unit, but are representative of the style and quality of all townhouses at this complex. We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own inquiries to verify the information.