By far the best villa in 'The Islander'' today -
your experience begins when you walk into this property and close the door behind you.
Be greeted by a peaceful and private ambience surrounded by quality fixtures and fittings.
Enjoy the fruits of your labour and relax in luxury, style and comfort.
The location of this 2 storey fully furnished villa makes it ideal for a holiday retreat or your new home.
Situated in The Islander Resort opposite the Noosa River Foreshore,
the resort features multiple solar-heated swimming pools, hot spas, saunas, tennis courts and is surrounded by cafes, restaurants, pubs, beauty salons, boutiques and shops. Short stroll to shopping village. One can do just about anything without a car. Only a few minutes drive to Noosa Civic Shopping Centre. There are shopping centres nearby, and bus stops right outside the resort. It takes only a few minutes to drive to Noosa Main Beach & National Park.
This villa includes around $200k worth of renovations, furniture, appliances and unique features. Great attention has been paid to details, ensuring maximum comfort, space efficiency and minimum work/maintenance.
The Villa Features:
- Stylish dark plantation shutters, perfect for ambience and sleep
- Ultra modern kitchen withall mod cons
- Upstairs 2 lavish bedrooms, 1 gorgeous bathroom with wc plus
- Loft offering a 3rd bedroom/guest accommodation
- Separate laundry with additional toilet downstairs.
- Stunning kitchen features soft-close drawers, high-quality appliances and is fully equipped
- Ducted, super-quiet Daikin airconditioning/heating throughout
- TVs in living room and both bedrooms
- BOSE Sound System, with ceiling speakers and remotes throughout the house (including bathroom).
- Apple TV stream your favourite music to any part of the house, iPod dock and CD and DVD players.
- High-quality furniture and furnishings
- Shower with extra long hose (for easy cleaning) and filter
- Leather sofa that can be turned into a comfortable queen-size bed
- Sleeps up to 7 people
- All interior painted with non-toxic paint
- Stair lights
- Built-in, spacious store-room with high quality shelving under staircase
- Custom-built beds with built-in storage, shelves and lighting
- Extendable desk in Second Bedroom
- Built-in wardrobe, cupboards and mattress in loft / guest room.
- Crimsafe security screens
- Low Maintenance
- Several sqm extra storage inside roof next to loft (not included in floor area)
- Allocated, covered car park
- Secure Gate Entry
Enjoy the many outdoor activities the beautiful park by the river offers - river cruises, boating, kayaking, fishing, swimming, paddle-boarding, bbqs, picnics, playgrounds, outdoor exercise equipment.
The stunning sunrises and sunsets feature pelicans, lorikeets and other wildlife, frequently delivering breathtaking magic!
Feel like you're in paradise...contact agent today as this type of quality,
won't last long.