Opportunistic Fully Furnished Townhouse in Unbeatable Locale
Proudly positioned in the heart of Noosaville, lies this high value property offering an unsurpassable opportunity for those looking to jump into the market with a smart first-time purchase, savvy investment or perfect family holiday home. This modern fully furnished townhouse features a seamless open plan design that combines a generous-sized living and dining zone that connects to the large outdoor courtyard perfect for alfresco living and entertaining.
Versatile and stylish, it is the perfect layout to suit all lifestyles. Designed over two levels for easy family living and connectivity, the property boasts two generously sized bedrooms with built in robes and one family bathroom conveniently located to service all areas. The townhouse is air-conditioned through the living area on the lower level and features ceiling fans throughout.
Beyond the apartment, this modern complex offers residents the convenience of a number of exclusive amenities including 3 heated resort pools, 2 heated outdoor spas, BBQ facilities and a full sized synthetic grassed tennis court. As well as these, the complex also boats a professional onsite management team to look after your investment but has no restrictions on owner usage.
Located just moments from the shops, cafes and restaurants of Gympie Terrace and the Noosa River as well as various public transport options that connect you with all that Noosa has to offer, this blue-chip lifestyle really is second to none.
Other Features and Benefits Include:
• 2 generous sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• 1 family bathroom
• Fully furnished
• Open plan indoor/outdoor living and connectivity
• Exclusive use private courtyard
• Air-conditioner and ceiling fans
• Exclusive resort amenities
• Professional onsite management
• No restrictions on owner usage
• Long term rental estimate $450 per week (6-month minimum lease)
• Current holiday rental usage netting $16,000 approx per year clear of the management fees and cleaning etc
• Body Corporate Rates $7,300 approx per year
• Noosa Council Rates $2,000 approx per year
• Water $1,200 approx per year
• Electricity $1,300 approx per year
Whether you are a homebuyer or an investor, this is an opportunity not be missed. For your chance to secure a lifetime investment in a premier location, please contact Glenn Gracie on 0418 732 072 or Charlie Sandstrom on 0421 155 788 to arrange for a private inspection.