2/18 Croydon Avenue, Currimundi, Queensland 4551
300 METRES TO WATERS EDGE OF CURRIMUNDI LAKE- An extra large duplex just a few minutes stroll down the street & across the grassed area to the waters edge.
- Both built in bedrooms are large! The master easily holds a king size bed with still plenty of extra space plus the second bedroom easily holds a queen size bed.
- Excellent wardrobe space in each bedroom quite unusual to have all this space in a duplex style property.
- Living areas are spacious, open & naturally well lit. Enjoy the cooling sea breeze.
- Renovated throughout, I doubt you will find anything still to be done. Beautiful tiled floors throughout all living areas with sumptuous carpet to each bedroom. Plantation style shutters show the extent the owners have gone to, making this a true home.
- For summer and winter comfort, air-conditioning to the living areas and master bedroom plus an insulated roof cavity.
- Spend time on the computer in its study/office room. Built in shelving helps keep items tidy.
- For a boat or trailer, access to a good size rear yard area, fenced fully for added security and privacy.
- The lengthy garage has access via a ladder to roof cavity storage a great place for those seldom used items.
Are you serious about seeking a good quality property located this close to the water, shopping centres and transport? If so, speak with us to arrange an inspection. The owners are very serious about selling. Make this property yours.
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1 ( remote access )
- Garden Shed
- Air Conditioning
Unit Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 2nd Jul 2015