If you dream about the ultimate getaway, where the weather is year-round sub-tropical perfection, and your oasis of calm is just a 5-minute walk to Noosa Main Beach, this is it.
From the north-facing balcony which joins the open plan living/dining space in a seamless fashion, appreciate salt-tinged breezes, and admire the dazzling azure waters of Laguna Bay and the verdant hinterland, also beyond to the Coloured Sands.
The contemporary 2-bedroom apartment with its neutral palette to reflect the outdoors, is seemingly perched unobtrusively in a canopy of rainforest on the ridge of the Noosa National park. And with solar energy and rainwater irrigation, 5-star award-winning Peppers Noosa Resort, designed by renowned architect John Mainwaring, is the absolute word in eco-conscious sustainability.
The galley-style kitchen with its stone-topped bench tops and premium appliances, maximises entertaining options whether breakfast, lunch, or sundowners.
A queen-size bedroom, currently made up as a twin, has a walk-in robe and an ensuite. Also, on this level is a laundry.
Upstairs is a 'heavenly' master suite which is drenched with natural light by day and moon shadows over Laguna Bay by night, thanks to a large void. There is another void on the eastern side to capture the sunrise, plus a walk-in robe and an ensuite.
"This red-hot real estate opportunity with an excellent ROI, is so close to the cosmopolitan heart of Noosa Heads, yet is in the peaceful seclusion of its own palm-fringed surrounds," comments Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Chris Miller.
"Within walking distance is the 477h Noosa National Park and the world-famous Surfing Reserve, is a boon to joggers, walkers, nature lovers and of course surfers.
"It's a short stroll to sophisticated Hastings Street with its many bars, restaurants and boutiques, as well as the Noosa Heads Surf Club and sheltered north-facing Main Beach, where safe swimming is year-round".
Facts & Features:
- About: 107m2, north-facing, ducted aircon; lift access
- Inventory: included
- Kitchen: incl dishwasher, gas cooktop, microwave & fridge
- Laundry: incl washing machine & dryer
- Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas: rated 5-star; 24-hour reception; View Restaurant & Bar helmed by celebrity chef Matt Golinski; Stephane's Ocean Spa, heated lagoon pool; 25m lap pool; gymnasium/steam room; comp Wi-Fi; large conference facilities;
- Walk: Noosa National Park with world-famous Surfing Reserve, Laguna Lookout, sophisticated Hastings Street, Noosa Main Beach, Noosa Heads Surf Lifesaving Club, and north-facing Laguna Bay with safe year-round swimming
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.