You are now in heaven - with one of the world's most famous beaches on your doorstep, Noosa National Park just a short easy boardwalk stroll up the way and a bevy of restaurants, bars, boutiques and galleries at your fingertips.
Crowning one of Noosa's most ideally located resorts, The French Quarter is nestled at the Paris end of one of Australia's most prestigious addresses, Hastings Street. The occupants of the popular French Quarter resort need barely venture beyond their doorstep to find iconic Noosa beach's golden sands and the sparkling azure blue waters of Laguna Bay.
The delightful apartment is the best-priced offering in Hastings Street with the opportunity for a high income return on investment with very high occupancy rates throughout the complex and the added benefit of personal use. Sold furnished and holiday ready, just drop your bags and relax whilst the professional on-site management take care of everything.
This unit presents a rare opportunity with a double sized balcony, private leafy outlook and northern aspect to ensure day long natural light is accompanied by cool breezes and soft sunlight. Inside, the bedroom features a built-in closet and generous ensuite with spa bath, while timber doors to the living area transform it into a private retreat or open up to allow light and breezes to flow through.
With lift access, secure underground parking, self contained laundry appliances and ducted air-conditioning, this apartment is a popular choice among holiday makers, giving it high occupancy rates and ensuring high returns for the discerning investor. This property is in a well managed complex that boasts a recently renovated luxurious lagoon style pool, spas and sauna set amid luscious tropical landscaping. Inspections by booking only, an opportunity not to be missed.
* North facing unit capturing plentiful natural light.
* Furnished and air-conditioned.
* Impressive holiday income potential with high occupancy rates.
* Professionally managed complex, nothing to worry about.
* Excellent depreciation benefits and optional personal use year round.
* Completely renovated resort with lift access and secure undercover parking.
* Gorgeous lagoon style resort pool with spa and sauna.
* Stroll to Hastings Street's best restaurants, cafes and boutiques.
* Opposite Noosa's iconic main beach and the gateway to Noosa National Park.
* Only 25 minutes from the Sunshine Coast Airport.