Set to sell at Auction, this newly renovated contemporary style ‘beach chic’ townhouse will be snapped up in a heartbeat. Tightly held for over ten years ‘Mariner Views’ is the ideal location being only a short walk to tranquil Noosa River. This townhouse will suit a broad range of buyers looking for that perfect home offering low fees in this small ‘pet friendly’ complex of seven. This is the ideal permanent residence or Noosa getaway.
The clever design has the open plan living on the lower level with a built in study. Generous river breezes filtering throughout, flowing effortlessly onto the front courtyard. There is also a powder room located on this level. The upper level comprises both bedrooms with separate balconies and stylish newly installed bathrooms. Brand new ducted air-conditioning system has been fitted throughout the entire townhouse. Absolutely no expense has been spared creating this comfortable and cool space.
The ‘Mariners View’ complex has been recently painted with pool area being upgraded presenting as new. This double brick building is rock solid and sound-proof, which is essential for apartment living. You will feel right at home in this friendly community.
This is the ultimate position being walking distance to all everything Noosa River has on offer and caters to everyone’s needs. Placed centrally on Noosa Parade you are also walking distance to Hastings Street, pristine beaches and tranquil National Park walks with no parking hassles…..welcome home!
Offers will be considered prior to the Auction.
• Rare Opportunity in ‘Mariner Views’ – Location, Low fees in Pet Friendly complex.
• Exceptionally tasteful renovated townhouse with an open plan ‘Beach Chic Style’.
• Fully furnished with a modern eclectic flare décor and natural hues throughout.
• Two courtyards and upstairs balconies off bedrooms, providing privacy and space.
• Both bedrooms with lush new carpet and newly installed ducted air-conditioning.
• Newly installed bathrooms with skylights windows and quality finishes & fixtures.
• Only a short stroll to tranquil Noosa River, Hastings Street and Main Beach.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.