2/19 Bradbury Street, Nundah, Queensland 4012
Urban Character and ConvenienceAccess via driveway on Westacott Street
Deborah Evans Properties proudly presents a private, low maintenance residence which focuses on supreme convenience, while displaying plenty of personality.
Discover this ultimate opportunity to secure an investment option while incurring a great return from the current, much-loved and loyal tenants who would be more than happy to stay on for the prospective purchaser.
Generously proportioned living areas combined with a quiet, neutral colour palette and a clever floor plan delivers a lifestyle focusing on comfort, relaxation and security.
- Two spacious bedrooms each including built-in robes and two separate en-suites
- Open plan living and dining areas spill out through sliding glass doors onto an impressive balcony which create glorious breeze paths throughout the home
- The contemporary kitchen incorporates plenty of space for the home chef complete with a gas stove top, full sized pantry and breakfast bar
- Sectioned laundry and linen closet
- Secured car park plus additional guest parking
- Landscaped courtyards complement the grounds
This desirable allotment of well-positioned apartments is located just ten minutes from the Brisbane CBD. Every available shopping and travelling facility is at your leisure. Toombul and Chermside major shopping centres, train station plus access to the Gateway leading to both Gold and Sunshine Coasts deliver an excellent option for complete convenience without the hassle of noise.
Rarely available and completely sought after, opportunities like these cannot be ignored.
Contact Deborah Evans Properties for further information.
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 2)
- Garaging: 1 secure parking & remote access
Unit Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 26th Aug 2014