IDYLLIC TROPICAL LIVING WITH IMPRESSIVE RURAL BACKDROP
Nestled on a quite rural road within the magnificent Mary Valley Region is this stunning modern home radiating the Queensland tropical feel combined with idyllic country living on 34 acres. Meticulously built with high quality finishes and all the hallmarks of year round outdoor entertaining options plus superb infrastructure to support small farm adventures, this property is surely going to pull at the heart strings.
• Meander down the landscaped circular driveway to this stunning modern Builder's home with a cool modern colour scheme and natural timber features
• A beautiful timber deck and double front doors lead inside to the central entry foyer
• Grand open plan everyday living & dining area with multiple outdoor access to both front and rear verandahs
• Gorgeous central kitchen with clean white finishes, feature tile splashback, large island bench & walk-in pantry behind double sliding doors
• 2nd impressive living area including a cosy sitting area with wood heater, built-in shelving & cupboards which leads out to the rear verandah
• Spacious master bedroom with light filled ensuite, walk-in wardrobe, louvre windows & sliding door access to the verandah
• 2 further queen sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes and each with outdoor access to verandahs
• Main family bathroom with walk-in shower and built in bath perfect for relaxing
• Extra large laundry with built-in cupboards & bench top plus separate toilet room
• Gleaming polished timber floors, stylish downlights, ceiling fans, ducted heating & cooling, plantation shutters, high ceilings & ornate cornices
• Amazing full length undercover rear entertaining deck & verandah, elevated to capture wide panoramic views of the Mary Valley
• External stairs lead down to a substantial sized fully enclosed rumpus room with timber stacker doors looking out to the garden plus double garaging with 2 roller doors at the opposite end
• Located a short distance from the main home is a 9m x 6m colourbond shed with 3 roller doors, 1 high clearance, 3-phase power, workshop & kitchenette plus attached lean-to with single carport, enclosed room with toilet & shower
• Huge open hayshed/machinery shed can also fit a further 4 vehicles, greenhouse, chook run, small timber shed
• Immaculate landscaped gardens & terraced areas, established orchard with Mango, Macadamia, Peach, Mulberry trees
• Multitude of rainwater tanks totalling in excess of 75,000 litres
• 2 dams including 1 huge lagoon size with pump for irrigation
• 34 acres (13.84ha) of gently rolling fertile country, cc 20 head of cattle comfortably, 5 paddocks with improved pastures plus lightly timbered areas retained for wildlife and privacy
This stunningly designed and quality built home has had all of the extras and hard work done for you plus the added bonus of rural infrastructure in place to enjoy country living in your own acreage paradise! This superb property in the highly sought after Mary Valley is not one to be missed!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.