162 Patchs Beach Road, Patchs Beach, New South Wales 2478
Oceanfront PropertyThe property has an older style three bedroom home overlooking the ocean and a large machinery shed with a sealed road to the front gate.
* Four Fresh water Dams (Two of these are Spring Fed)
* Character filled Undulating land with Rain Forrest, Grassy Fields and a Lemon Myrtle Plantation
* Abundant Birdlife and a population of Wallabies add to a Beautiful Natural Environment
* A wide and diverse mix of Plant life including Staghorns, Pandanus Palms Lemon Myrtle and much more.Set on 100 acres of land this. Excellent ocean views from the 3 bedroom homestead, also ocean views from other dunes. Extensive parklike setting with environmental tree planting grass regeneration, small lake, 3 bay shed.
This unique property has extensive frontage to the ocean and is very private.
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 1
- Land Size: 40.47 m2 (approx)
Other Features / NotesBeach Front, Ocean Views, Properties for Trade, Water Front, Water Views
Acreage Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 2nd Aug 2017