Perfectly positioned and uniquely built into the cliffs of Parkridge Estate you will discover this newly built luxurious ground floor garden apartment. Conveniently located at the end of the complex, you only have one neighbour.
Meticulously presented with glamorous floor tiles throughout, and multiple indoor outdoor living areas, I can guarantee you will be thrilled in your new Noosa abode. Light, bright and plenty of natural ventilation, leaves you feeling comfortable all year round. There is ducted air con and ceiling fans throughout.
The kitchen will only appease you further with high quality appliances throughout and thick stone bench tops, including plenty of cabinetry.
The living area, is quite unique with large balconies on both sides, taking in lush green views.
You have great separation between the master bedroom, which opens onto the balcony and showcases a large walk through robe as well as a spacious double basin ensuite. The remaining Queen size bedrooms, have ample robe space. You are fortunate to have a balcony off the second bedroom.
The luxury of securing an end unit, you are fortunate enough to gain added natural light from additional windows and large glass sliding doors, complimenting the already abundance of natural light and neutral tones.
• Separate study nook
• Lift from carpark directly to your apartment
• Step out of your apartment into the local café/restaurant
• Enjoy a Village Green at Parkridge Noosa, plus a 25 metre lap pool for all residents to enjoy, including cabanas, (this is exclusive use for members)
• Also included in your Body Corporate fess, is membership for 2 people, at the fabulous new gym, with onsite trainers to cater for your fitness needs.
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• High ceilings throughout, 2.9m
• A few minutes’ drive, to Hastings Street and Noosa main beach
• A couple of minutes’ drive to Noosa Junctions vibrant café scene and shopping centre amenities
• Situated only foot steps to Noosa Springs Golf Course and a short stroll to Noosa Springs Club House
• Low Body Corporate fees