1 / 12 Birch Street, Caloundra West, Queensland 4551
CRACKING DUPLEX OVERLOOKING NATURAL BUSHLANDThis good size duplex is located only a short drive to shops and schools.
Some of the features include:-
- Newly renovated throughout
- Three good size bedrooms all with built ins
- Large main living area which flows off the kitchen
- Timber deck at the front of the house creates a great sitting area and is great for entertaining
- Additional timber deck at the rear of the property which overlooks natural bushland
- Gated access at the rear of the property which is ideal for walking the dogs through natural bush tracks
- Additional storage underneath the property
- Side entry, perfect for storing a trailer or camper trailer
Whether you are looking for somewhere to live in or invest, this property is definitely worth a look!
Call to arrange your inspection today.
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1 ( remote access )
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
DuplexSemi-detached Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 18th Jul 2016