42B Emperor Street, Annerley, Queensland 4103
Submit All Offers - Must Be Sold By The End Of The Week!!Ideally located within a street filled with character housing, this as new town home will surprise and delight the urban dweller who appreciates everything this wonderful location has to offer. Designed to take advantage of its elevated position, this contemporary residence offers a quality construction, stylish fitout, comfortable inclusions and a leafy outlook which will appeal to both owner occupiers and investors.
A neutral colour palette complimented by the repeated use of stone, glass and porcelain throughout the open plan interior delivers a sense of calm inside while outside you are at the social heart of things. High ceilings, ducted air conditioning - both levels, gas appliances and an east facing courtyard make entertaining family and friends a delight all year round.
* Master Bedroom with ensuite, stone and glass finishes, walk in robe, heat lamps, fan, suburban views and private balcony
* Two built in bedrooms with sliding mirror doors, fans and block out blinds
* Family bathroom with designer vanity, separate bath, shower and toilet and heat lamp. Convenient powder room located on the ground floor
* Well appointed kitchen with Smeg appliances - gas cooktop and wok burner. Stone benchtops, glass splashback, 2 Pak cabinetry with soft close drawers, double door fridge space
* Open plan kitchen, dining and living room with porcelain tiles and under stair storage flowing to alfresco courtyard
* Built in laundry with 2 Pak cabinetry and glass splashback, space for wall mounted dryer, external drying area with clothes line
* One car lock up garage with epoxy floor and room for storage or work bench at the rear, off street parking for another car
* Ducted air conditioning throughout, plus remote control fans. Fully fly screened, lockable windows, 3000ltr rain water tank and pump, fully fenced rear courtyard, tiled alfresco area, polished timber stairs, quality light fittings, 2 gas bottles, Rinnai instantaneous gas HWS, Foxtel
Rates: $316.00/qtr Water/Sewerage:$230.00/qtr Body Corporate:$675.00/qtr
What the tenants have loved about living here:
Great layout, comfortable home to live in, location is fabulous, lots of transport options, express bus to the city at the PA hospital, walk to the Buranda Bus Station, quiet neighbours who will look after things when we go away. Still has a village atmosphere with lots of original homes in the street.
With shopping centres at the end of the street, express buses to the CBD and a wonderful selection of restaurants and coffee shops close by at The Gabba, you really do have everything you need right on your door step.
Completed just three years ago, with only one occupant since new, this immaculate home will allow you to reclaim your weekends and discover everything the river city has to offer. Must Be Sold!
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 1 secure parking & remote access
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Pay TV
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 10th Nov 2016