93 Cooroora Street, Battery Hill, Queensland 4551
Offers over $650,000
BRILLIANT FAMILY HOME ON BEACHSIDE BATTERY HILLIt's a pleasure to market this rendered brick and tile lowset 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom plus study, fully renovated home minutes from Dicky Beach. All the hard work has been done. A quiet location with never to be built out views of the Caloundra Golf Course and bush land setting.
The alfresco entertaining zones are fabulous leading onto a brilliant saltwater pool complete with waterfall and sprinkles: a real private oasis.
• Open plan living / dining with quality tiles throughout
• Excellent alfresco pool entertaining room for the whole family within the spacious home and outdoor area which can enjoyed all year round.
• Solar electricity 5kw
• Single garage with two extra car spaces
• Functional kitchen with ample storage space. Quality appliances and stone bench tops
• 627m2 block
• 3 Bedrooms (main with ensuite and walk in robe), all with built-in robes.
• Separate study
• Fully renovated brick and tile
Location is paramount with the Golf Course across the road, bike tracks to the beach, walk to schools, shops, cafes, Surf Club and public transport plus easy access to the Sunshine Coast University Private and Public hospitals are close by. Everything you need is here for your family and friends to enjoy the Sunshine Coast lifestyle!! This maybe the definitive conclusion to your search.
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 1
- Land Size: 627 m2 (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Solar Panels
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 16th Aug 2017