This well maintained and presented home is positioned on a 607sqm elevated block in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular suburb of Belmont. With inviting street-appeal the home has that real sense of 'wow' factor throughout and is an ideal property for those just starting out or a young family who'll really enjoy the pool!
- air-conditioned lounge & dining area
- modern galley style kitchen which integrates with the outdoors
- lots of bench space & cupboards for storage
- internal laundry directly off the kitchen
- three good-size bedrooms (2 built-in)
- renovated main bathroom with mosaic feature wall
- double rainwater shower
- separate toilet
- spacious outdoor entertaining with northerly aspect
- in-ground swimming pool
- large format floor tiles throughout living spaces
- ceiling fans throughout
- rendered exterior and new front-entry portico
Whilst there is nothing to do but 'move in and un-pack your bags', externally there is real potential to value-add to the back garden and pool surrounds.
Belmont is a highly sought area and the home itself is conveniently located close to Belmont Shopping Village, Tavern, Medical Centre and Child-care Centre. With quick and easy access to the Gateway Motorway and only a short drive to Carindale Shopping Centre, this has proven to be a real drawcard for this suburb.