Just waiting for the next visionary owner, this solid “Queenslander style” single level home is sited in one of the best streets in laid back Boreen Point.
The proud “Queenslander” was constructed by a local builder over 70 years ago then solid concrete stumps added approx 20 years ago. It occupies a central, elevated, east facing position in Orchard Avenue, one of the premium streets in the peaceful village.
The internal layout remains faithful to the time-tested “Queenslander” design and boasts a large L shaped enclosed verandah – a great spot to enjoy the lake glimpses and wondering at the history of the sand blow in Cooloola National Park.
The large rear yard offers many options for use & has a good sized steel garden shed with concrete floor.
Currently tenanted until July 2021 by long term tenants.
Boreen Point offers a lifestyle to savour, where the pace is slow and you can nourish your body and soul. Or you can enjoy various water activities - you will be conveniently located only a couple of hundred metres from launching your own boat, kayak, etc.
Numerous amenities and facilities are available at Tewantin just 15 minutes drive, then another 5 minutes brings you to the wide variety of attractions in world famous Noosaville, then Noosa Heads.
Boreen Point attractions and benefits include:
- laid back, small lakeside village lifestyle
- sail, paddle, wind-surf, fish on pristine Lake Cootharaba
- popular Sailing Club, corner store & coffee shop
- stroll the sandy lake shores
- boat down the Noosa River to Noosaville, Noosa Heads
- quick, easy access to explore natures wonders in the world-renowned UNESCO Noosa Biosphere Reserve with unique flora & fauna, genuine Everglades, etc
(home to 60 different ecosystems, 1365 species of plants, 700 species of native animals - at least 49 of these are internationally significant and 44% of all Australia’s birdlife diversity; the Noosa River is the only system that has its entire catchment protected in National Park)
- enjoy the facilities at the local “country style” Apollonian Hotel, or nearby Elanda Point modern restaurant, micro-brewery & glamping
- NBN available; nearby school bus route
Can you hear this fabulous lakeside lifestyle calling you to enjoy its timeless appeal?
For more information or to arrange an inspection ensure you contact Roger today.