55 Donald Street, Camp Hill, Queensland 4152
Charming, Elevated Prime Location ..Lots of Potential!Located in an ultra convenient sought after location in a lovely pocket of Camp Hill, this solid character home presents a wonderful opportunity to add your own touches.
Boasting appeal from the quiet tree lined street and with a warm ambience inside.. The polished timber floor boards, the rich dark stained timber door and window frames exude life as does the beautiful ceiling cornices..
A short stroll to one of the best schools in the area, Camp Hill State School and great restaurants, lovely parks and main bus routes.
Plans are available for an eventual extension and second level where you could maximize the city views. If you opened up the large front sleepout you'll enjoy city views with the house positioned where it is.
- Superb location in a prime pocket of Camp Hill
- Good sized elevated 539m2 block with a lovely suburban outlook
- 3 Bedrooms (3rd bedroom/sleepout)
- Beautiful character features including timber floors, ceiling cornices, quality paint tones, high ceilings
- Well appointed kitchen
- Large formal dining area- potential extra room
- Large lock up garage with plenty of storage
- Good sized grassed backyard
A home exuding warmth, ideally located to be enjoyed as is, or add value with a re-furbishment. Potential to extend, raise or reconfigure.. Don't miss out! the market is moving..
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1
- Land Size: 539 m2 (approx)
- Fully Fenced
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 29th Apr 2014