4 Mitchell Street, Capalaba, Queensland 4157
UNDER CONTRACT WITH MULTIPLE OFFERS >Solid+Large Lowset brick home - Fully fenced large corner blockThis home is the perfect for first home buyers & investors alike, this three bedroom family home offers an opportunity rarely seen at this price range. This lowset brick home situated on a 602m2 corner block boasts a multipurpose covered entertaining and BBQ space overlooking the good-sized and private, fully fenced backyard. A good layout offering heaps of space and multiple living areas, and still offering privacy for all the bedrooms via the central hallway.
The home features the following
• 602 sqm on a corner block
• 3 good size carpeted bedrooms all with built ins main bedroom with Air con.
• Air conditioned and good size Living and Dining area
• A neat and functional kitchen
• Additional bar/meals area opens on to the covered entertaining area.
• Large Double lock up garage Plenty of car park space in the Driveway to park your boat, camper van or trailer.
• Large and secure fully fenced block with plenty of yard space let the kids and pets run around with no worries.
• Covered entertaining and BBQ space.
• Bathroom with separate bath and a shower
• Separate Toilet
• Separate large Internal laundry
• Located close to public transport & local shopping district
The property is centrally located, handy to public transport or a short drive to the local shopping districts.
The property won't be on the market for long.
It is vacant right now and is ready for you to move in and add your own touches.
Inspect this potential packed gem at the listed inspection times or call me for more information.
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 2 ( secure parking )
- Carports: 2
- Land Size: 602 m2 (approx)
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 10th Nov 2014