This as-new family home is loaded with extras and within walking distance of the schools, shops and cafes of Cooroy village. Stepping inside the stylish, custom-built Ausmar design, you'll notice how the contemporary colours, high ceilings and glass louvre windows create a feeling of light and space. Fans and ducted air-conditioning ensure year-round comfort, while 6kW of solar with 10kW battery storage will help keep power bills down.
The central open-plan living area features a modern entertainer's kitchen with gas cooktop, island bench, Bosch Appliances, and a tidy walk-in pantry. Relax with friends and family in your comfortable lounge or dining area. Or enjoy the easterly breezes outside on the covered patio, which overlooks the fully fenced lawns (perfect for kids and pets) and lovely gardens with fruit trees.
The main bedroom includes a walk-in robe and stylish ensuite. Two further bedrooms have built-ins, and a study nook is ideal for your student or home office space. The oversized garage is lined, while the roof is fitted with a SolarArk ventilation system which keeps the roof space - and your entire home - cooler in summer.
Cooroy township is an easy stroll of about 20 minutes. Noosa River is less than a 20-minute drive away, or 25 minutes will see you at Noosa Heads for a day on the beach or shopping and dining on Hastings Street.
This comfortable and sophisticated family home will suit a lot of buyers, so be quick to secure your inspection with our agents.
• Custom built and stylish Ausmar home on 609m2
• Light and bright, open plan living, ducted air-con
• Modern kitchen, Bosch Appliances, walk-in pantry
• Main with walk-in robe and ensuite, office nook
• Covered outdoor entertaining, easterly breezes
• Hybrid timber-look vinyl flooring, fully fenced, private
• 6kw solar system with 10kw storage, SolarArk system
• Oversized lined garage, lush lawns, fruit trees
• Walk to Cooroy township, 25 mins to Noosa Heads