Currimundi Beachside is a tightly held pocket for many reasons, lifestyle and convenience being at the forefront. This tastefully renovated home is located within a very easy walk of Currimundi Lake for the flat water swimmers, fisher folk and walkers, and is just 1.3km from the nearest surf break and cafes, with plenty of parks and playgrounds along the way.
- 3 bedrooms plus a stylish family bathroom
- New kitchen in crisp white tones with quality appliances
- Light and bright air conditioned open plan living zone
- Spacious and private under-roof alfresco for entertaining
- Side access with 6m x 3.5m powered shed
- Room for the boat or van, additional carport or extra vehicles
- Level and fully fenced back yard for kids, pets or gardeners
- Walk to school, shopping and medical centres and transport
- Plans available for an additional bedroom and ensuite
- High demand area with a great track record for capital growth
Currently generating an income as an Air BnB the home has previously returned $470-$480 per week as a rental. As the home is currently fully furnished the furniture package is also negotiable. Whether you are just getting started on your property journey, looking for a holiday home come investment or downsizing for lifestyle, you will definitely want to put this property on your short list.
Currimundi and Caloundra offer a vast selection of surf beaches, walking trails, farmer's markets, restaurants ranging from beach front casual to fine dining, markets, cinemas, entertainment and shopping. Air BnB figures are available on request. Inspections will be arranged around the Air BnB occupancy, please call the agent for available times.
Currimundi Lake Entrance 1.4km with closer access points nearby
Currimundi Surf Beach 1.3 km
Currimundi Market Place 500m
Caloundra CBD 4.6 km
Dicky Beach 2.9km
Currimundi State School 1.6km
Sunshine Coast Airport 24 km