Located on a quiet no-through road less than 20 minutes from Noosa Heads, this lovely lifestyle property awaits new owners. The north-facing 2.44 acres sit on a gentle slope, where the home blends cottage charm with ultra-modern touches.
Stepping into the open plan living area from the private front verandah, you'll discover high raked timber ceilings and large windows create an ambience that is bright and spacious, while remaining cosy and welcoming. For entertainers, the contemporary kitchen features casement windows overlooking the lush grounds, and a butler's pantry for hidden food prep and clean up.
The three carpeted bedrooms all boast ceiling fans and garden views, while the master includes a generous walk-in robe and sliding doors opening onto the covered verandah. The chic bathroom has been finished in neutral tones, incorporating modern tiles, benchtop vanity basin and a rainfall showerhead.
Outdoor living is a standout here, with a massive covered outdoor entertaining area, 13-metre renovated inground pool and poolside gazebo, fire pits, secluded garden nooks, plus paths that meander through your very own rainforest.
Other features include garaging for four vehicles, solar panels, ample water and a bore, fruit trees and a peaceful, palm-fringed dam. There's plenty of room if you'd like to extend, and you can even add a secondary dwelling (permitted by council under current zoning).
The property has an idyllic Noosa hinterland location a stone's throw from Noosa Valley Gold Course, and a short drive to local shops, cafes and schools. You can be on the beach at Noosa in under 20 minutes or browsing Eumundi's iconic markets and cafes in ten.
With its charm, location and potential this will be a popular property, so be quick to organise your inspection.
• 2.44 acres, fully dog fenced, gentle slope, north facing property
• Gorgeous cottage, oozing with character inside and out
• 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, room to extend if needed
• High raked ceilings and exposed beams, air-con
• Large living room, modern kitchen with butler's pantry
• Massive outdoor covered entertaining area
• Two double lock up garages, fire pit, bore, fruit trees
• 13 metre renovated pool, own rainforest, dams
• Potential to subdivide (subject to council approval)
• Short drive to local shops, cafes and schools
• 20 mins to Noosa, 10 to Eumundi, 25 to airport