II Virtual Tour Available II Renovate and Live the Dream
II Contact agent to arrange a private viewing II
Situated just 15 minutes from Noosa, this inviting home offers the peace and seclusion that Doonan is renowned for. In a quiet crescent, a tree-lined drive leads you up to the usable 1.5-acre block, where a solid double brick home offers new owners an idyllic hinterland lifestyle.
With good bones and great architectural aspects the home needs some work, but with some astute renovations it could be transformed into a truly stunning home.
Built in the early 90s, the home features soaring raked ceilings with exposed Tasmanian hardwood beams, a stone feature wall embedded with opals and a combustion fire for comfortable winter evenings. The spacious open-plan living zone includes dining, lounge and living areas flowing off the generous kitchen, which boasts an island bench with bespoke timber top, modern appliances and gas cooktop.
The generous main bedroom has a large ensuite and opens to a patio area. Another bedroom leads to a versatile upstairs area that could be a parents' retreat, study, home office or fourth bedroom. The covered upstairs balcony provides lovely views over the lush lawns and landscaped gardens.
Downstairs is another bedroom, the second bathroom and a choice of outdoor areas to relax and enjoy the tranquil setting. Alternately, you could laze beside the solar-heated, resort-style pool enveloped by tropical landscaping.
Additional features include air-conditioning, abundant rainwater storage, a garden shed, solar panels and solar hot water. There's plenty of room for chooks, veggies or fruit trees if you choose to live sustainably.
A short drive will see you shopping, dining or relaxing on the beach at Noosa, and you can be at the iconic Eumundi markets in 10 minutes.
Features at a glance:
• Peaceful 1.5 acres in sought-after Doonan in quiet crescent
• Double brick 3 bed, 2 bath, 4+ car home, open plan living
• Take advantage of the opportunity to renovate and capitalise
• Wide garage and double width carport perfect for boat or caravan
• Soaring raked ceilings, stunning Tasmanian hardwood beams
• Fireplace, striking stone feature wall, air-con, solar panels, NBN
• Gas cooking, island bench with natural timber top, modern appliances
• 3 bedrooms downstairs, office/fourth bedroom upstairs, balcony
• Solar heated inground pool, approx. 3 x 7,500-gal water, well, garden shed
• Covered outdoor areas, solar hot water, tropical gardens, seasonal creek
• Short drive to Noosa shops, beaches and dining, 10 mins to Eumundi