2 Jocelyn Drive, Eumundi, Queensland 4562
Simply BreathtakingYou will feel like you are on holidays everyday of your life, if you purchase this stunning hinterland home. Perched high on the ridgeline with spectacular coastal views down to Mooloolaba and hinterland views all the way to Maleny. This truly is a unique and special property.
"Windsong" is a Balinese inspired home, built over one level and has been tastefully and thoughtfully designed by the current owners. Entrance to the home is via a lovely set of Balinese doors, leading into a resort style setting with pool, wet bar and pizza oven.
As you enter the home you are met with a phenomenal view, that is not only inspiring but completely tranquil. The use of timber floors in the main living area creates a feeling of warmth and homeliness, complimented by the use of stone and tiled features throughout. This stylish open plan property is perfect for professional or retired couples.
The home consists of 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. There is also a separate media room complimenting the main living area. There is a deck that wraps around the home, perfect for maintenance and great for gaining that vantage point to the views beyond.
Cooking will be a delight in this gourmet kitchen which truly is the hub of the home. On offer is an array of quality appliances, numerous days and nights will be spent here entertaining with family and friends.
Located just off Sunrise Road and only a few minutes' drive from Eumundi town ship, which is well known for its eclectic markets, cafes and art. Noosa main beach is a short 20 minute drive.
Low maintenance gardens mean more free time for you to enjoy and relax, while taking in the ambience. Don't miss out, make sure to inspect, you'll be glad you did.
• Stylish Blackbutt timber floors throughout
• Multiple indoor/outdoor living areas
• Two living areas inside
• Two living entertaining areas outside
• Travertine tiles in the master ensuite
• A unique selection of fruit trees & bush tucker oranges, lemon, mandarin, mango, lime, plum, apple, mulberry, lemonade
• Variety of trees including Jacaranda and Poinciana
• 45,000 litre water tanks
• 4kw Solar power system
• Solahart solar hot water
• Gas fireplace for those cold winter nights Baw Baw natural granite dry stone to facade
• Resort style pool with wet edge
• Fully equipped outdoor kitchen and dining area
• Wet bar with pizza oven, enjoy cocktails while swimming
• Low maintenance landscaped gardens
• Ample room for a boat or caravan
• Generous storage space under the house
• Established vegetable garden
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Garaging: 2
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 7th Aug 2017